Have a question? Call us now
The ODX-6000 consists of three phase sine-wave DC-AC inverters with galvanic isolation between input and output.
• Output frequency adjustment by means of DIP-switch-1 of SW3. OFF: 50Hz, ON: 60Hz
• Change local / remote by means of DIP-switch-2 of SW3. OFF: local, ON: remote
• Shutdown applying voltage output 15 to 143V on pins 3 and 4 of J4
• Start-up of motors by means of a soft start. At start-up, the output voltage and frequency rise linearly from 0V to set voltage and form 5Hz to set frequency. The start-up ramp slope may be changed via the RS-232 port
• The rotation speed of a motor can be set according to the appropriate Voltage/Frequency ratio.
• The rotation direction of a motor can be changed by applying voltage between 15 and 143V on pins 1 and 2 of J4
• Monitoring the status of the input and output voltage through the contacts of two separate solid state relays.
• Set and monitor parameters via RS-232.
The ODX-6000 is equipped with a maximum average power protection as well as maximum output peak current protection. This protects the semiconductors even when an output short-circuit occurs. It also features a disable function for input under-voltage, which allows protecting the batteries from harmful discharges.