Corona Virus Contingency Plan
Wednesday 11th March 2020 Salisbury UK
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Gresham Power Electronics Ltd has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you and your business whilst keeping our team safe.
Our priority at Gresham is the health and safety of our staff and customers and with the growing concerns around Coronavirus (Covid-19), we wanted to reassure you that we have strong contingency plans in place to support our customers should the spread of the virus escalate.
Business as Usual
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business.
- Following and reviewing public health agency advice on efficient ways to contain the virus.
- Keeping up to date with government advice and adapting business plans to reflect changes. Scaling up and down our response to new information to ensure a flexible and proportionate response.
- Actively communicating these plans to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Looking at options for people to work remotely to prevent the spread of infection, and to ensure minimal interruption of day to day activities and continued support to our customers.
- Considering using customer self-serve options for Customer Meetings and Training such as telephone and online services such as skype/go-to-meeting/WhatsApp to minimise face to face interaction.
- Review policies and procedures on health reporting, office and personal hygiene and working hours.
- Consider providing additional training to those working in critical areas, so others have the skills to fill in for absent colleagues.
- Prioritising Operational site visits to minimise disruption to Contractual service work.
Director of Operations